What are Anthropogenic impacts on the regional water cycle?
- Drivers in variability of precipitation timing and intensity
- Interception vs. throughfall
- Link to recharge and pollutants and public health
- Higher quality time series (spatial and temporal) of amto, ground, sfc, and biologic measurements.
- Texas A&M University
- Yucatan’s Center for Scientific Research (CICY)
- Autonous University of Mexico (UNAM)
- Center for Research and Advanced Studies in Merida (CINVESTAV)
- Autonomous University of Yucatan (UADY)