Interconnectivity of ecosystems and the expression of that in community composition, biodiversity and ecosystem health.
- What will happen with sea level rise to wetlands, beaches and mangroves? – Connecting with water
- Implementation of SEE – What are the social, environmental and economic impacts?
- What is the future of tropical vegetation communities?
- Which native plants may be economically important? Population ecology
- Biodiversity monitoring program – Citizen science
- Interdependence and connectivity of ecosystems
- Ug. environmental science curriculum – health sciences / student exchange
- What is the effect of landscape and human health
- Change in community ecology
- Connection between forest communities and human health/wellness
- Ecosystem health of our region?
- Ecosystem services
- Connectivity with water
- Barriers to interconnectivity
- Maps species distributions: maps of environmental variables (nutrients and pollutants)
- Network and permanent plots
- Paleoecological perspective
- How the aquifer moves
- Interaction networks (pollination, host parasites)
- Data on ecosystem function
- Gas fluxes – soils
- Functional traits and response rates
- Anahuac Mayab University
- Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
- Yucatan’s Center for Research and Advanced Studies (CINVESTAV)
- Marista University
- Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M University at Galveston
- Polytechnic University of Yucatan (UPY)